Off page SEO check list and Off page SEO link building guide line.
Search Engine Optimization Services to make your web pages more search engine friendly. A perfect SEO optimize website consider produce more revenue.
Tag11 Info Tech is a leading software development Company which also provides SEO services for diverse clients across different industry verticals. Our digital marketing services include Link building, On page Optimization, Off page optimization, Pay Per Click (PPC), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Website development, Website Designing, Local Listing, Media Buying, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Email marketing.
1. Mainly off page SEO based on Link building services. These link building Improves the identity and visibility of website in search engine. Increase the online visitor volume, sales and revenue.
2. Off page Search engine optimization include following task to get back link for your website.
3. Blog Submissions – Pining your blog to index in search engine.
4. Article Submissions – Article posting in suitable category on article submissions sites
5. Blog Commenting – Commenting on others blogs referring your website url
6. Video Submissions – Publish video regarding to your services.
7. Presentation Submissions – Make presentation regarding to your services, products.
7. Docs Submissions – submit PDF document and create public document on Google.
8. Image Submissions – share images of your products or services on social website.
9. Citations – Business listing with piece of business information including phone number, address, website.
9. Classified Ads – Post your services
10. Forum Commenting – Reply on forum others query. Make your presence on forum.
11. High PR Bookmarking – submit your site on bookmarking sites.
12. Emails – Send bulk emails
13. Relevant Partner Links – exchange your links
14. Guest Blogging – Request to others bloggers to publish your article with your website link.
15. Press releases
16. Question and answer sites
17. Directory submission
18. Other off page work… Like competitor tracking, social sharing etc.
Search engine submission – submit your site on Google Analytics, Google webmaster, Bing, Yendex